A unique 9-day tour based around Hands on Journeys’project. Your students will learn to appreciate the simple things in life, discover, give back and assist in empowering communities.
Designed for Human sciences & its Environment, SoSE, History and Geography – Year 9 to 12.
Suitable for subject specific and cross-curricular:
- Learn the interconnection between people and places
- Become aware of people in isolated rural areas connect to information, services, people and other places.
- Discover the characteristics of local places and environments
- Better understand rainforest and the challenges of food production, including the shortage of fresh water and lack of sanitation.
- Gain a broader perspective and become better equipped to evaluate different concepts and measures of human wellbeing.
- Learn how these curltures achieve sustainability in a local context.
Make a difference
TETC is proud to be the exclusive Distributor of Hands on Journey’s Community programs to Australian schools.
All tours are based around HOJ’s objective to give back to the Communities.
Making teachers’ task easier. and your tour safer for your students
TETC tours include 6 nights in a 3* hotel, one night in homestay , breakfast and dinners daily, 6 lunches, airport lounge access while in transite, visas, and more…
A bilingual local guide and two tour leaders accompany the group throughout the tour. You will also be given a local SIM card on arrival and your local number available to your school prior to departure.
Contact us for a detailed quotation. (Departure from Sydney or other airports.)