Teachers: are you tired of having tour details scattered across spreadsheets, sticky notes, Word docs, emails and scribbled in margins … uGroop brings all this together for you, including a chat function and checklist with pop up reminders.
- Wondering if you’re looking at the latest version of your proposal? uGroop tour program is always the current version so you can refer to it with confidence!
- Want to do further research on your destination and the excursions? In the uGroop tour format, we have already included the relevant links to locations, museums, parks, famous people and so on, harnessing the power of the resources across the internet to save you time – using a variety of sources such as Encyclopedia Britannica, Wikipedia, local official/Govt destination pages, the official museum sites. We have sought out and included videos you can show the students and many other short cuts for you.
- Is it a challenge getting the message across to parents? Once approved by you, we create a uGroop Parent’s Version link for you to email so that Students and Parents can view, pass on and confirm attendance to Information evenings.
- When promoting your tour to students in the classroom, bring uGroop straight up on your SmartBoard to discuss different activities, generating enthusiasm to participate and link to your classroom lesson before and after your tour to help engage student minds and memories!
- uGroop provides an intuitive user experience that will quickly become the single point of contact for Teachers, Administration, parents and students, creating a better informed, educational, efficient and safer method for organising and running your study tours.
- Every participant creates a uGroop profile, so all important information is kept together. You can be assured that your data is protected by commercial-level encryption, and not provided to any third party except where specifically required for your tour.
- Information is presented in uGroop Tabs making it easy to go straight to the information you need – no need to wade through pages of paper. Special TETC information to teachers such as Risk Assessments, travel tips, teacher’s information and more are unlocked once the booking is confirmed.
- Need to communicate with us to tweak your tour details? uGroop online chat keeps track of exchanges (rather than endless back and forth emails)
- Yes, with uGroop you can still generate a PDF copy of your proposal using your browser print function or right click on the page.
- Even more time saved: New functionality is being always being developed to make uGroop your first choice for group tour management. Your school may wish to use the uGroop platform for their own group management (school camps, open days, sister school exchanges etc).
SPECIAL OFFER: TETC is pleased to offer a 100% discount on uGroop subscription for the duration of the tour to all schools booking any tour in 2019. uGroop will be available to schools on a yearly subscription basis. All schools can subscribe.